Baby's Unicorn Sneakers with Lights
New Unicorn Shoes with Lights for babies, now you can get the sneakers that will make a difference in 2020, with lights, glitter, iridescent and unicorn details! In silver and pink colors, these shoes light up in 3 different colors with each step. With unicorn details such as the horn, the wing on the side and the tail on the back. In addition to many details such as glitter or stars in which they make these slippers pure fantasy. They have a velcro closure and a rubber sole in white, the most sought-after and comfortable shoes of the season.
- Sneakers with lights
- Color: Silver
- Unicorn sneakers with lights, horn, tail and wings
- Synthetic with fantasy
- Sole: Rubber
- Insole: Textil
Also available in bigger sizes: Unicorn Sneakers with Lights
WHAT’S THE PERFECT SIZE?
It is extremely important that you choose the right size for the correct development of your child.
Here you have some guidelines to help you choose the right size for Conguitos garments and shoes. These tables detail the measures in cm of the inner sole of each size if you are looking for shoes and on the height of the child if you are buying clothes.
It is of course an average measurement, so please allow small variations depending on the last of the shoe or the pattern of the garment.
Some helpful notes on how to measure your child’s feet:
- Put the foot on a sheet of paper heel against the wall.
- It is essential that the heel is touching the wall and that the sole is resting totally flat.
- Mark with a pen where the heel ends and where the big toe ends.
- Measure in centimeters the distance between these two points.
- Check the size in the charts below.
- If you doubt between two sizes, we recommend you choose the larger one.
Some helpful notes on how to measure your child’s height:
- Make him/her stand on a flat surface, back against the wall.
- It is essential he/she is barefoot and has the back against the Wall.
- Mark with a pen where the head ends
- Measure in centimeters the distance between the base and this point.
If you doubt between two sizes, we recommend you choose the larger one.