Baby's Navy onMicro® Shoe
Its reinforced toe, adapted to crawling, makes them a very resistant footwear, along with stabilizer on heel that controls the movement and balance of the child.
The shoes of the Tecnobaby by Conguitos line favor the natural learning of the child and help him to feel safe when he starts walking. ? Extremely breathable. ? Antibacterial ? Washable (up to 60°C). ? Ecological
WHAT’S THE PERFECT SIZE?
It is extremely important that you choose the right size for the correct development of your child.
Here you have some guidelines to help you choose the right size for Conguitos garments and shoes. These tables detail the measures in cm of the inner sole of each size if you are looking for shoes and on the height of the child if you are buying clothes.
It is of course an average measurement, so please allow small variations depending on the last of the shoe or the pattern of the garment.
Some helpful notes on how to measure your child’s feet:
- Put the foot on a sheet of paper heel against the wall.
- It is essential that the heel is touching the wall and that the sole is resting totally flat.
- Mark with a pen where the heel ends and where the big toe ends.
- Measure in centimeters the distance between these two points.
- Check the size in the charts below.
- If you doubt between two sizes, we recommend you choose the larger one.
Some helpful notes on how to measure your child’s height:
- Make him/her stand on a flat surface, back against the wall.
- It is essential he/she is barefoot and has the back against the Wall.
- Mark with a pen where the head ends
- Measure in centimeters the distance between the base and this point.
If you doubt between two sizes, we recommend you choose the larger one.