With the arrival of spring come the first flowers of the year, the warm weather and above all, events and communions! Choosing the best espadrilles for girls for ceremonies is essential for our little ones to look amazing during these days.
THE DAY IS APPROACHING, WHICH ONES TO CHOOSE?
With the passing of time, formal models have been put aside giving way to other models of footwear with style and a lot of personality.
In Conguitos you can find many types of girls' shoes for ceremonies. Patent leather ballerinas, metallic, with glitter to attract attention, with a little bow...
- They are very comfortable for their little feet. They will be on their feet for a long time and with the rubber sole they will have greater comfort and support.
- They stand out for their versatility. Moreover, they can be used in a communion but also with any look in any other occasion or event.
- Unmistakable style. You will be able to combine them with any accessory of their dress.
METALLISED: PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION
Metalised ballerina pumps for girls are our perfect allies for any look. The metallic finish is a detail that adds a touch of elegance to the party outfit. Our little ones will feel comfortable and their shine will make them feel special.
Also, you can opt for those with an adhesive band as it will give them support and a touch of style to match their dress. Don't hesitate to make them a must-have in their wardrobe.
From party dresses to trousers and blouses, they are a perfect complement to any look. What's more, their shiny finish makes them especially suitable for women, who are always looking for a touch of glitz and glamour on their big day.
They will enjoy an amazing day and will pose in front of all the cameras knowing that with these metallic espadrilles they are the queens of the party.
CLASSICS NEVER GO OUT OF FASHION
Girl's ballerinas are an ideal accessory. They are timeless and will go with any dress. In addition to their use at ceremonies, they can also be worn at other events such as birthdays, fancy dress parties or simply for going out for a walk.
Although the designs of these ceremonial shoes for girls may vary depending on the time of year, they are usually a must-have for girls.
From neutral colours such as white or navy blue, to brighter shades such as gold or silver, the options are endless. What's more, espadrilles for ceremonies are very comfortable and easy to wear. As they don't have heels, our little ones can run and play without having to worry about their little feet.
THE ELEGANCE OF PATENT LEATHER
Another option that will not go unnoticed are the espadrilles for girls with patent leather finish. A charming option for any occasion. As well as being comfortable, they are also easy to clean and go with any look.
The patent leather finish is a detail that will add elegance and sophistication to any party outfit. This model of girl's ballerina pumps with a heart on the elasticated strap promises to be one of our bestsellers of the season. A sweet detail that will make them feel even more special.
These girls' ceremonial shoes are made of durable material that can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth.
AND ONCE YOU'VE CHOSEN THEM, HOW DO I MATCH THEM?Choosing the right espadrilles for the ceremony is only half the task. It's also important to know how to match them to achieve a look they feel comfortable in.
Here are some tips to help you match them with your little one's dress for the ceremony:
- Colour is important: if your outfit is one colour, it will be easy to choose girls' ceremony shoes in the same colour or a similar shade. However, if it has several colours, choose the ones that match one of the colours of the dress.
- Don't forget the accessories: any girl's ceremony shoes can perfectly complement a dress on such a special day for them. Any option you find in Conguitos can be combined with a bow, headband or any other accessory. We invite you to play with the pantone of their footwear to choose these accessories.
In short, choosing the right espadrilles for girls is just the first step for them to feel comfortable and special.