Girl's Navy Water Repellent Ballerinas
Girl's ballerinas in navy color and water repellent technology making the water stay on the outside and not seep into the shoe. These flat shoes also have a bow accompanied by the medal that give them an elegant touch, an elastic band on the instep for greater support and a rubber sole that guarantees flexibility accompanying the movement of each step. Due to its property against water, it is a versatile footwear because it is smart and at the same time very comfortable for daily use even on rainy days.
- Girl's ballerinas
- Water Repellent Technology
- Sole: Rubber
- Insole: Textile
- Made in Spain
WHAT’S THE PERFECT SIZE?
It is extremely important that you choose the right size for the correct development of your child.
Here you have some guidelines to help you choose the right size for Conguitos garments and shoes. These tables detail the measures in cm of the inner sole of each size if you are looking for shoes and on the height of the child if you are buying clothes.
It is of course an average measurement, so please allow small variations depending on the last of the shoe or the pattern of the garment.
Some helpful notes on how to measure your child’s feet:
- Put the foot on a sheet of paper heel against the wall.
- It is essential that the heel is touching the wall and that the sole is resting totally flat.
- Mark with a pen where the heel ends and where the big toe ends.
- Measure in centimeters the distance between these two points.
- Check the size in the charts below.
- If you doubt between two sizes, we recommend you choose the larger one.
Some helpful notes on how to measure your child’s height:
- Make him/her stand on a flat surface, back against the wall.
- It is essential he/she is barefoot and has the back against the Wall.
- Mark with a pen where the head ends
- Measure in centimeters the distance between the base and this point.
If you doubt between two sizes, we recommend you choose the larger one.