Fuxia / Pink Home Slippers
Size Recommendation: This model fits tighter than usual. If you doubt between two sizes, we recommend choosing the largest of them.
Sustainable comfort is here. The new Slipper collection by Mercredy arrives to create shoes for home designed from recycled materials. They are made of a comfortable and light fabric, with a breathable textile fiber insole, as well as a non-slip rubber sole. The Mercredy Slipper Fuxia / Pink are designed in grey and pink tones.
- Material: felt
- Made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Natural rubber sole flat sole
- Textile insole, comfortable and breathable.
- Made in Spain
WHAT’S THE PERFECT SIZE?
It is extremely important that you choose the right size for the correct development of your child.
Here you have some guidelines to help you choose the right size for Conguitos garments and shoes. These tables detail the measures in cm of the inner sole of each size if you are looking for shoes and on the height of the child if you are buying clothes.
It is of course an average measurement, so please allow small variations depending on the last of the shoe or the pattern of the garment.
Some helpful notes on how to measure your child’s feet:
- Put the foot on a sheet of paper heel against the wall.
- It is essential that the heel is touching the wall and that the sole is resting totally flat.
- Mark with a pen where the heel ends and where the big toe ends.
- Measure in centimeters the distance between these two points.
- Check the size in the charts below.
- If you doubt between two sizes, we recommend you choose the larger one.
Some helpful notes on how to measure your child’s height:
- Make him/her stand on a flat surface, back against the wall.
- It is essential he/she is barefoot and has the back against the Wall.
- Mark with a pen where the head ends
- Measure in centimeters the distance between the base and this point.
If you doubt between two sizes, we recommend you choose the larger one.