Baby's White onMicro® Shoes
These shoes are made from the material onMicro® , a breathable and waterproof microfiber has certified organic, Antibacterial and also is suitable for washing.
The reinforced toe and heel stabilize the movement and encourage crawling preventing slipping at the same time protecting the foot. Flexible sole, rubber, absorbs impact and the stabilizing , the rubber sole that extends to the top of the heel, helps the foot is balanced and provides security. The close below the ankle, that allows mobility while ensuring fastening by velcro, complete the perfect footwear for psychomotor development of the baby in his first months of life.
- Washable (up to 60 ° C).
- High resistance.
- Maximum stability.
- Very flexible.
WHAT’S THE PERFECT SIZE?
It is extremely important that you choose the right size for the correct development of your child.
Here you have some guidelines to help you choose the right size for Conguitos garments and shoes. These tables detail the measures in cm of the inner sole of each size if you are looking for shoes and on the height of the child if you are buying clothes.
It is of course an average measurement, so please allow small variations depending on the last of the shoe or the pattern of the garment.
Some helpful notes on how to measure your child’s feet:
- Put the foot on a sheet of paper heel against the wall.
- It is essential that the heel is touching the wall and that the sole is resting totally flat.
- Mark with a pen where the heel ends and where the big toe ends.
- Measure in centimeters the distance between these two points.
- Check the size in the charts below.
- If you doubt between two sizes, we recommend you choose the larger one.
Some helpful notes on how to measure your child’s height:
- Make him/her stand on a flat surface, back against the wall.
- It is essential he/she is barefoot and has the back against the Wall.
- Mark with a pen where the head ends
- Measure in centimeters the distance between the base and this point.
If you doubt between two sizes, we recommend you choose the larger one.